This informative article is part associated with the series Top 5 Spanish Slang Words Searched on Bing where we have a complete set of examples for:
Spanish slang for woman may be the suggestion that is fifth Bing provides you with once you key in the phrase “Spanish slang for” within the search field. In English plus in Spanish reference that is making “a girl” can cover anything from a newborn baby as much as a females inside her twenties. Lets begin with the basic principles; listed below are two sets of fundamental Spanish words being more general and widely used every where:
1. Nena or nina: here is the many generic for “girl” and it may be usage for an infant and teens. Example:
Maria dio a luz una nina. / Maria dio a luz una nena. Maria offered birth to a woman.
2. Muchacha or chica: a woman that is young I think inside her late teenagers and twenties. Example:
Las muchachas se reunieron en la universidad. / Las chicas se reunieron en la universidad. Girls met in the college.
41 samples of Spanish Slang for woman
A listing of 41 samples of Spanish Slang for woman by www. SpeakingLatino.com
When revising the next samples of Spanish slang for woman, you will see that some words means significantly more than girl or teenager. The attractiveness of a young woman in some cases are the equivalent colloquial expressions for “chick” or highlight. In addition, a number of the terms are also used to relate to senior meet up “a gf. ”
Therefore, by using the Diccionario de Americanismos and also the talking Latino Spanish resource pages I happened to be in a position to condense the list that is following
1. Bicha: when you look at the Dominican Republic is a term of endearment for litttle lady.
2. Botija: Uruguay. The exact same term can be properly used also for child, young kid or son.
3. Cabra: Costa Rica
4. Chama: utilized in Venezuela and Nicaragua for young girl. You can also hear the chamita that is diminutive.
5. Chamaca: Mexico, Guatelama, El Salvador, Cuba, Dominican Republic Peru, Honduras, Puerto Rico and Costa Rica. This term can be found in the masculine kind chamaco and also the diminutive chamaquito or chamaquita.
6. Changa: In Bolivia plus some elements of Argentina it could be either a girl that is young adolescent. The masculine type is chango.
7. Chava: used in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Bolivia. In Mexico, Honduras and Nicaragua does mean a gf. The form that is masculine chavo.
8. Chavala: Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Spain
9. Chibola: Peru and Ecuador. The form that is masculine chibolo.
10. Chiqueta: used in Spain and arises from the Catalan xiqueta.
11. Cipota: Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua. The form that is masculine cipote. In El Salvador additionally, it is a fiance.
12. Dona: In Costa Rica this expressed term may be usage for woman or girl, also for a gf, spouse or fan.
13. Galla: Galla could be the feminine kind from gallo in Chile. Galla means chick or babe.
14. Gata: Puerto Rico
15. Girla: Puerto Rico
16. Guacha: used in Chile and Uruguay as well as for a chick that is hot. In Argentina it really is a young girl. In Chile you may hear the diminutive guachita.
17. Guial: originates from the English “girl” and is utilized in Panama and Puerto Rico.
18. Guila: In Costa Rica this term has some other uses such as for example: girlfriend, buddy or child.
19. Gurisa: Uruguay and Argentina. The form that is masculine child is guri.
20. Hembra: In Costa Rica this term may be usage for woman or girl, also for a gf.
21. Huerca: useful for a woman when you look at the north element of Mexico. For boy, make use of the masculine type huerco.
22. Jamba: utilized in Spain and arises from the calo language.
23. Jeva: In Honduras, Panama, Cuba, Dominican Republic and Venezuela its used to a ladies. A spelling that is alternate jeba. In Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Ecuador its specifically employed for a woman that is attractive. Far away, such as Honduras and Puerto Rico, jeva is really term for girlfriend.
24. Loca: Costa Rica
25. Lola: an adolescent, young individual in Chile. The masculine kind is lolo.
26. Machetona: In Mexico and Guatemala it really is a tomboy.
27. Mami: In Costa Rica, Colombia, Mexico and Puerto Rico it’s a girl that is attractive.
28. Mina: utilized in Argentina, Paraguay and Chile
29. Morra: Morra, as well as the masculine morro, is found in the northen element of Mexico.
30. Pava: In Venezuela, Dominican Republic and Paraguay it really is a girl that is young adolescent. Additionally found in the form pavo that is masculine.
31. Pebeta: In Argentina and Paraguay it really is a lady or adolescent. The form that is masculine pebete.
32. Pelada: Colombia, Ecuador and Bolvia (East). The masculine kind is pelado.
33. Pendeja: In Paraguay, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay it really is employed for woman, young woman or adolescent. The masculine type is pendejo and you also should be careful with this specific term, as it could be insulting far away.
34. Pescada: In Chile it really is a chick by having a hot human anatomy, but comes with a ugly face, in English your message butterface can be utilized (as with every thing But Her Face).
35. Piba: could be the feminine for pibe and it is widely used in Argentina, but additionally in Uruguay, Bolivia and Spain.
36. Pija: based on a summary of Spanish slang terms through the class of Humanities associated with University of California, pija as well as the masculine kind pijo is “an insult provided to yuppies from Spain without any fixed age implied. Most frequently a pijo or pija is at his / her belated teenagers to early thirties. ”
38. Un vagon: an expression for a woman that is beautiful a hot babe or chick in Argentina. Another comparable expression is un camion.
39. Vieja: Costa Rica
40. Yala or yal: Puerto Rico
41. Yegua: In Nicaragua, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile is really a babe that is hot chick.
Are you aware just about any terms for woman in Spanish?
Have a look at these other Spanish Slang Word articles.