This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities
Relating to this product
Rights & Access
The articles associated with Library of Congress Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives have been in the general public domain and are liberated to utilize and reuse.
Line of credit: Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Black-and-White Negatives.
For details about reproducing, publishing, and citing product from this collection, along with use of the first products, see: U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Ebony & White Photographs – liberties and limitations Information
For guidance about compiling complete citations consult Citing sources that are primary.
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations. For information, see U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Ebony & White Photographs http: //www. Loc.gov/rr/print/res/071_fsab. Html
- Reproduction quantity: LC-USF33-011898-M3 (b&w movie nitrate neg. ) LC-DIG-fsa-8a24822 (digital file from initial neg. )
- Call Number: LC-USF33- 011898-M3 P&P LOT 1688 (matching photographic printing)
- Access Advisory: —
If a picture is showing, you can easily install it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails away from Library of Congress due to liberties factors, however you gain access to bigger size images on location. )
Instead, you can aquire copies of varied kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In case a image that is digital showing: The characteristics associated with the electronic image partially depend on whether or not it had been made of the first or an intermediate such as for instance a content negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above includes a reproduction number that begins with LC-DIG. Then there clearly was an electronic image that has been made straight through the initial and it is of enough quality for many book purposes.
- If you have information placed in the Reproduction Number field above: the reproduction can be used by you quantity to buy a content from Duplication Services. It will be manufactured through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
Only if black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and also you want a content showing color or tint (presuming the original has any), you are able to generally buy a good content of this initial in color by citing the decision quantity listed above and such as the catalog record (“About This Item”) along with your demand.
Cost listings, contact information, and purchase kinds can be found in the Duplication Services internet site.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to find out whether you’ll want to fill down a call slide into the images and Photographs researching area to see the initial item(s). A surrogate (substitute image) is available, often in the form of a digital image, a copy print, or microfilm in some cases.
May be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image will likely to be noticeable regarding the remaining. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital preference to asking for the first. All pictures can be seen at a size that is large you’re in any reading room during the Library of Congress. In certain full situations, just thumbnail (little) pictures are available when you’re away from Library of Congress as the product is rights limited or is not assessed for liberties limitations. As a conservation measure, we generally never provide an item that is original a electronic image can be obtained. When you have a compelling explanation to start to see the initial, talk to a guide librarian. (often, the first is just too delicate to provide. As an example, cup and movie photographic negatives are specially susceptible to harm. They are simpler to see on line where they have been presented as good pictures. )
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to #2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that the non-digital surrogate exists, such as for example microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please visit # 3.
A librarian service or call the reading room between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3 to contact Reference staff in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please use our Ask.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information being a convenience, and could never be accurate or complete.
Chicago citation design:
Lee, Russell, professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer that will engage under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. As they are now living in the borders of the town and also have usage of town facilities, here is the only faucet inside your home. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. United States Of America, 1938. Nov. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
APA citation style:
Lee, R., professional photographer. (1938) Wife of tenant farmer who can engage under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. Usa, 1938. Nov. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
MLA citation style:
Lee, Russell, professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer that will engage under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Nov. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress,.